Gift Vouchers can be purchased for any monetary value, treatment or spa package.
Gift Vouchers delivered by email
Vouchers can be ordered and delivered via email to either the purchaser or recipient. Please check email addresses are correct, if the voucher isn’t received please contact us. Please also check junk mail folders.
Gift Vouchers delivered through Australia Post
Vouchers can be delivered through Australia Post, local delivery times can be 2-6 days. Vouchers can be posted to either the purchaser or recipient. Please ensure postage details are correct. Please contact us if your vouchers isn’t received.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Gift Vouchers are Valid for 3 years unless otherwise specified.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable or transferable.
- Gift Vouchers may not be redeemable for limited special offers.
- Gift Vouchers of monetary value can be redeemed towards services.
- Gift Vouchers can not be used to purchase products via our website, they can only be utilised directly in the store.
- Treatments within specific, set packages are not interchangeable (unless due to medical condition), however, gift vouchers can be redeemed upon other treatments, spa packages or product.
- Gift Vouchers must be cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled appointment time, otherwise may be considered redeemed.
- Gift Vouchers that have been booked and clients fail to show will be considered redeemed in full.
- Bookings in advance are essential to avoid disappointment.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with VIP cards or other offers.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase additional gift vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers must be presented at the time of appointment.